Friday, May 15, 2009

Hankerin for a Vacation

I have the travel bug. We have been out of Rio for eight months now and I feel as if I need to go somewhere. Luckily we live in the middle of the east coast and can drive in either direction and be in an interesting city. New York is to the north, and Washington, D.C. is to the south. Our favorite pastime is taking road trips on the weekend. We have been to both those places a coupe of times, Atlantic City, Virginia Beach and more! Our goal is to see as much as we can while we are here in this location. Never ones to grow roots, our long term plans include going back to Brazil and setting up in another city, maybe Curitiba.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Good to hear from you! I'm sorry I missed y'all when I was in the area. Hopefully you will still be there next time I come back East!